Thai Cooking Course You will absolutely have a hand on cooking class with an experienced chef who is passionate about authentic Thai dishes. We provide you a small class maximum 9 people with choices so feel free to pick one each from each category. Along with the one and only dessert! Mango sticky rice. Plus you get to enjoy your own cooking in a cozy house.
Enjoy to eat enjoy to cook with love and good care
🔸You can see varieties of cooking menu.
🔸A teacher likes to share an experience and knowledgement
Dear Cooking Activity By Chef Aey,
“Chef Aey is so nice and kind! She took the time to explain every ingredient to us and we prepared the different meal from the beginning until the end. It was a great experience!”
- Bangkok cuisine of the Bangkok metropolitan area, with Teochew and Portuguese influences.
- Central Thai cuisine of the flat and wet central rice-growing plains, site of the former Thai kingdoms of Sukhothai and Ayutthaya, and the Dvaravati culture of the Mon people from before the arrival of Siamese in the area.
- Isan or northeastern Thai cuisine of the more arid Khorat Plateau, similar in culture to Laos and also influenced by Khmer cuisine.
- Northern Thai cuisine of the cooler valleys and forested mountains of the Thai highlands, once ruled by the former Lanna Kingdom and home of Lannaese, the majority of northern Thailand.
- Southern Thai cuisine of the Kra Isthmus which is bordered on two sides by tropical seas, with its many islands and including the ethnic Malay, former Sultanate of Pattani in the deep south. Some food base on Hainanese and Cantonese influence.